Monday, February 21, 2011

the margarita king

(ADULT CONTENT BELOW)


     Seems like it's been a while since I've posted something from my past.  Also, I haven't had much time for new stuff lately so this works out pretty well.

     Don't have too much to say about this one.  I'm thinking the jumbo lime margarita I had after work today probably has something to do with that.  This has been my new tradition of late.  All work weeks with 7 or more days end with a jumbo lime margarita.  Today's margarita was enjoyed with a generous helping of tacos de carne asada.  I was very very happy when dinner was done.  Right now, I'm pretty blown so I'll sign off and hopefully get my ass to bed early if I can manage it.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Vincent.

    Hang in there (chuckle guffaw)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed a jumbo lime margarita a few days ago, but with carnitas as opposed to carne asada. I'm always on the hunt for the best carnitas - it's one of my missions in life. Mexican food/drink does seem to have the unique power to, at least temporarily, make everything seem ok.

    ReplyDelete