Monday, May 16, 2011

torso man and a moment of clarity


Torso Man, the very first Fuzzy Skeletonian.
Sharpie marker on 65lb. paper, completed 2003

     Thought I'd revisit Torso Man with a fresh scan in celebration of making Vincent's Handmade Art your official home of the Fuzzy Skeletonian!

     I know this may not seem like a big revelation to the casual observer but I recently had a moment of artistic clarity.  Simply put:  I want to be known as that Fuzzy Skeletonian guy.   Hence the change in header and blog description.  That's all I really wanted to say.  Just wanted to throw that out there, let it gel for a while and see what develops.

     Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. To me this has always been, and always will be, the official homestead of the fuzzy skellies, although I like that you're making it official. I also like seeing some different works in the header. That skewered skellie up there really catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LONG LIVE THE SKELETONIAN! HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

    Skull Fucks Unite! This is a red letter date in the history of the internet. Fuzzy Skellies are here to stay.

    Thank you Vincent. I love these things.

    ReplyDelete