Monday, April 30, 2012

blood flood and a commission

(ADULT CONTENT BELOW)
      This is the flip side of this guy and you might even say it could be the remains of one of his victims.  Not sure, really.  I just know there's a lot of violence to be had in my artwork.  To be honest, my first thought about this bloody mess was that it was the remains of somebody who'd been eaten by some great beast or monster and this is what it spat out when it was done.  You can't eat the bones but they sure do add flavor, don't they?

     In other news, I've received a request for a commission and I've decided to go through with it to see how it feels.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. A commission! Great news! Details at some point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly. I will most likely post it over at my new website once I get it completed AND get the site configured the way I want it. Stay tuned : D

      Delete