Thursday, November 25, 2010

chicken skellie


     I think it's a chicken skellie.  Some sort of bird-like creature anyway.  Not really sure what the hell is going on in this one, I just like how my chicken skellie turned out...

     Or maybe it's a turkey skellie!  Ha!  This was a 100% by chance coincidence that this post fell on today of all days.  I've had this sitting around in my drafts for about a week now.  Complete accident, I tell you.  Anyway, here's some more incidental stuff from the backstory of ye olde Sharpie craze and I'm pretty sure it wasn't drawn on Thanksgiving, but who knows!

     Thanks to all of you who've taken an interest in my efforts and have a great holiday.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you Vincent. You are welcome but no need to thank me for following. I'm doing it because I find your work interesting!

    Love the mood and attitude of all your works and words!

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will take some studying to figure out. So much going on! I get a kick out of your honesty in saying you don't know what's going on in your own piece.

    Happy thanksgiving to you and the wifey. I am thankful to share in your awesome talent, darkness, and quick wit. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille: Thanks. Yeah, I know you're interested but I still appreciate you following. I'm sure some just have a bookmark and don't bother with the Friend Connect thing.


    Katn: That's just the ways I roll when it comes to my drawings. I don't like to plan too much, as I feel it detracts from spontaneity. Of course, the side effect of that is that it leaves me wondering what the hell it is I just created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ThanksKilling man! Hope it was a good one!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOjSRoxc6mg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right back atcha, man! Thanks for the trailer : )

    ReplyDelete