Tuesday, October 19, 2010

fuzzy skeletonians redux #3


     More of a skully than a skellie, Bonehead here was drawn using seventeen different types of llamas.  Or maybe it was just three different shades of gray markers and two sizes of black markers.  I'll let you decide.

     As for content, perhaps the bones on either side of the skull are depicting the self-imposed pressure that I have on myself this month.  I know that sounds a bit like whining but I'm going to keep up the pace, as I find it interesting that I am able to apply a kind of work ethic to my artwork lately.  This is something I've never really had the desire to do before and it sheds a new light on possibilities regarding my life as an artist.

     Enough about me.  I hope Bonehead has brought a little fuzzy light into your fine October day.  Thanks and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment