Monday, October 25, 2010

plantar fasciitis and hairy monsters


     Meet my crouching monster, with his winning smile, tufts of attractive hair and spiky boots.  Incidentally, this is also one of the ways to cure your plantar fasciitis, except you should be on a flat surface and not on the crushed body parts of those who would defy you.

     Thought I'd fiddle around with this one digitally to at least give it a new look and some color.  Kinda low-key tonight so I'll stop here.  Thanks for taking a look.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like I'm seeing it from a Virtualboy. AWESOME!

    Also...it's kind of like a new Godzilla opponent, kind of looks like its perched atop a volcano, laughing wildly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my blog all wrong. You should be writing the text to describe my artworks not me.

    ReplyDelete