This was among the first three wet/dry sandwich paintings I did. I call them my "blot faces" because that what I did after I laid the dry side on top of the wet. I took a crumpled paper towel and blotted the back side, applying pressure here and there and everywhere to transfer the paint. I used the least amount of pressure and blotting on this one and, while the face didn't transfer very clearly onto the wet side, I really love how the dry side turned out. That mud spattered, bloody look really sells it for me!
Well, I hope my OPG efforts have been worth your time so far. As always, thanks for taking an interest.