Friday, October 28, 2011

red mouth


     This past weekend I had myself the previously mentioned Paint-a-Palooza and, while I said I was going to sit on those paintings for a while and revisit them at a later date, I just couldn't keep this one to myself!  This one (like most of the rest) started out as a random background I made with six sheets of paper and various paint slatherings all sandwiched together.  After they all dried I had the fun of deciding what to do with all the backgrounds.  I think this one came together pretty well, if I do say so myself.  Man, am I lovin' the red and black lately : D

2 comments:

  1. The varied techniques you come up are interesting, as is how they work out. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. There's more to come in November!

    ReplyDelete