Saturday, October 22, 2011

magma injection

     Some marker from earlier this year.  I like this guy 'cause he looks like he's being injected with some sort of magma or liquid fire.  That's all I've got I guess.  My interests are really trending more towards painting lately.  In fact, that's what I'm itching to do right now.

     Oh yeah, I know this blog isn't a big draw for bad movie lovers but if you happen to need something fun to do tonight, check this out!  I'll be there, yucking it up with the rest of the crew.

2 comments:

  1. My first thought was that this guy didn't give a shit and was flipping off the audience there. Now, looking at it more...I see the magma aspect. But he's really hardcore about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could picture this skellie on South Park.

    ReplyDelete