Monday, October 3, 2011

hairy blood drip

(ADULT CONTENT BELOW)


     Thought I'd step up the pace of this lazy start of the month with TWO artworks in one day!  I know, I'm a rebel.  This is one of two companion pieces I completed to go with breakthrough from earlier this year.  I didn't end up sticking with this method, as I think it was more of an experimental learning thing that aided me in getting more comfortable with painting.

     As for content, I tried to get all nasty and disgusting with bits of hair in the dripping blood.  'Course, that's all part of what nose bleed is about, now init?

3 comments:

  1. This is what I will look like by the end of October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!

    Ya know, come to think of it, I've never had a nosebleed in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! You just jinxed yourself : )

    (don't tilt your head back, just pinch your nose closed with your head forward a little)

    ReplyDelete